Terms and Conditions
- Intellectual property rights on this site (including copyright in all text, graphics, logos, icons, sound recordings and software) are owned by, or licensed to, Living Fabulously.
- The user shall not disassemble or reverse-engineer the Living Fabulously Material, copy, reproduce or transmit to the public any of the Living Fabulously Material.
- Other than for purposes of your sole reference, the user must not copy, adapt, reproduce, store, publish or commercialise any information provided on this service without our prior written consent. The user shall not use, reproduce or disclose, and shall not permit any person to use, reproduce or disclose, the Living Fabulously Material in any way.
- If the user is granted permission to reproduce any part of any Living Fabulously Material, then they must include a reference to the source of that Living Fabulously Material, including any trademarks and copyright notices, in the reproduction.
Living Fabulously is firmly committed to protecting your privacy. Our gathering and dissemination practices for this site are:
- You have the ability to accept or decline cookies using your web browser settings. If you choose to disable cookies, some areas of this site may not work properly or at all.
- Our third party provider may use your IP address to help diagnose problems with their server and to administer our site. Your IP address may be used to gather broad demographic information like location.
- Our site's registration forms requires users to give us contact information, like their name and email address. Optionally to improve the service we provide, your priority for wellbeing.
- This information is collected and stored, with your details added to our third party GDPR and CAN-SPAM compliant customer management system.
- We utilise user contact information from the registration form to send the user information as requested.
- When providing this information, you are consenting to:
- The collection and storage of the information provided
- The receipt of emails related to the product/service you have opted in to receive, our regular newsletter, and other promotional messages and events related to Living Fabulously
- Users may opt-out of receiving future mailings by utilising the Unsubscribe feature on every communication.
- You can also contact us at any time using the voice message option on our site to withdraw your consent.
- We don’t sell or share user information.
- We will keep collected information private, and will not share this information to any third party unless compelled to by law.
- Living Fabulously reserves the right to cancel any program up to five working days prior to the scheduled commencement date. Should a program be cancelled, every effort will be made to provide the participant with a suitable alternative.
- In the event that a suitable alternative cannot be found, the program registration fee will be refunded in full.
- Cancellation of bookings received in writing at least five working days prior to the scheduled program date will receive a full refund.
- Purchases are not transferable.
- Purchased eBooks are not refundable once received.
- Living Fabulously maintains this site and endeavours to ensure accuracy of content and 24/7 access. However, the Internet is not a 100% secure environment so we can’t guarantee access or warrant the truth, accuracy, availability, reliability or currency of the information supplied, or that it is free of computer viruses or other harmful elements. Therefore, you alone are responsible for your use of the site and any risks associated with online access.
- We disclaim all liability for any loss or damage whatsoever and however caused, that may eventuate from your using this site.
- We extend this disclaimer to your access to other sites that are provided on this site as hyperlinks solely for your interest. We disclaim responsibility for your use of, and content on, those sites.
- We may make amendments to any part of this site at any time without notice.
- The information on this site is of a general nature and should not be used as advice.
- The user has chosen to work with Living Fabulously and understands that the information received should not be seen as medical or nursing advice and is not meant to take the place of seeing licensed health professionals.
Choice of law and limited remedies
These Terms and Conditions shall be construed according to the laws of the State of New South Wales, Australia. In the event that any provision of these policies is deemed unenforceable, the remaining portions of the Terms and Conditions shall be severed and remain in full force.