Imagine your young child is facing a life threatening illness and by accident you discover something so powerful that helps both of you to cope on all levels and you create a business you love with it. This is Julie’s story about how essential oils transformed her and her daughter’s life.
Inspire yourself with these essential insights from Julie
We spoke about
- How Julie came to be an aromatherapy practitioner and lecturer
- What aromatherapy is beyond what we traditionally think
- Essential oils vs fragrant oils
- Properties of essential oils
- Effect on mind, body and emotion
- Knowing the contraindications
- Safer than most over the counter drugs available
- Types of application for essential oils
- Daily rituals and taking action to improve your sleep
- Using essential oils to promote sleep
- Transformative power of essential oils
“I want to help women reconnect with who they are and live who they are”
“I bathed in them, I used them in the diffuser, I made body oils, I lathered myself in them”
“Essential oils are 70 times stronger than the original plant they are derived from”
“Essential oils are made up of hundreds of natural chemicals and those chemicals are what give them their properties and a small amount of those chemicals give them their scents”
“Neroli helps to calm the mind for people who are over thinkers”
“Frankincense is used a lot for meditation and slowing down the mind”
“Never be without your favourite smelling essential oils in your daily life”
“All it take’s is one breath in, one inhalation instantly… you’re going to have a helpful response”
If you got value from this episode if you have not yet done so please Subscribe, Rate and Review on iTunes or Stitcher. You can follow the instructions here. If you know someone else that would get value from this episode as well please share it with them.
Until next time fabulous podcast listener, I’m Bev and I invite you to live the fab life with me now!
You can find Julie at:
Have you heard about SLEEPtember™?
This will be a month to focus on restorative sleep and it's a month packed with so much goodness for you. To get notified of all the events sign up to join a movement of sleep lovers