What a great insight on living your purpose from Tracy Otsuka, who says we don't find our purpose, it's been with us from the time we were born. As a successful serial entrepreneur, her perspective comes from her own search for a personal blueprint.
Do you know who you are? What's important to you? Where the neighbourhood of your purpose is? What to do with your life?
Get these and other essential insights from a conversation with Tracy Otsuka, creator of Coretography.
We Spoke About
- Tracy's journey to find her blueprint
- Wisdom from Tracy in 'Hope in a Dark Tunnel'
- Why we don't "find" our purpose
- Testing using our internal rudder
- Why is this happening TO me versus FOR me?
- An exciting vision for Bev
- Tracy's non-negotiables for Living Fabulously
- Moving out of your comfort zone
- An approach to testing your purpose
If you got value from this episode if you have not yet done so please Subscribe, Rate and Review on iTunes or Stitcher. You can follow the instructions here. If you know someone else that would get value from this episode as well please share it with them.
Until next time fabulous podcast listener, I’m Bev and I invite you to live the fab life with me now!