Celebrating the 50th episode of the Living Fabulously with Bev show! Thank you so much for lending me your ears for the past year and I trust that the expert insights and inspirational stories have enabled you to make a choice to make a change for the better.
It’s the first day of Sleeptember®, a month of events focused on supporting you to get better quality sleep so I decided to share 3 lessons to show that it is possible to make step changes and you don’t need to wait until you fall off a health cliff.
Inspire yourself with these essential insights from your host Bev Roberts
I spoke about
- Resilience to stress being a complete myth
- Being forced to slow down
- Not letting go of your passion and dreams
- Was it the glass ceiling?
- The impact of not having an off switch
- Giving myself permission
- Making better choices about priorities
- Learning to relax and meditate
- The value of quality sleep
- Three ways to change your sleep story
“Today my life cannot be compared to what it was for all the right reasons”
“Being forced to slow down is not an easy task for an A type personality”
“There’s no time like now to stop, put yourself first and make a choice to live fabulously”
“I woke up to the fact that my body is my vehicle for life and when it doesn’t work optimally nothing else is possible or enjoyable”
“The challenge when you are sleep-deprived is that you fall asleep from sheer exhaustion but you don’t sleep deeply or stay asleep”
“I was amazed that putting in place simple rituals could have such a profound effect as a wind down to sleep”
“I’ve made it my mission is to shift entrepreneurs and professionals from being tired but wired to refreshed and energised every day”
If you got value from this episode if you have not yet done so please Subscribe, Rate and Review on iTunes or Stitcher. You can follow the instructions here. If you know someone else that would get value from this episode as well please share it with them.
Until next time fabulous podcast listener, I’m Bev and I invite you to live the fab life with me now!
Sign up for Sleeptember® and have the best sleep of your year http://bit.ly/sleeptember
“Set Boundaries like a Boss” with Patti Villalobos. You can find out more at www.pattivillalobos.com
12 Simple Steps to Living Fabulously guide which is available as a FREE download at www.livingfabulously.com
Jon Kabat-Zinn’s 8 week Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction course. You can find out more at http://www.openground.com.au/individuals/mindfulness-based-stress-reduction
2) Stress Sleep and your Brain will solve the connection and missing links between your energy, your emotional health and your vitality. Get your natural high right here by connecting Stress Sleep and your Brain
3) Six Steps to Healthy Weight and Vitality will eliminate overwhelm and have you take back control. A simple plan to carve out time for yourself while still keeping up with your work and family commitments. Let go of the angst with 6 Steps to Healthy Weight and Vitality