How is it possible that after years of mystery chronic illness and multiple miscarriages, Soness Stevens finds a relatively common solution through an alternative practitioner? Her story highlights the complexity of the body and the injustice of a medical system that fails to take the whole person and their history into consideration.
Soness shares openly about her journey of grief and loss with multiple miscarriages in the hope that we can all learn from her story and listen to and act on our instincts.
We Spoke About
- Soness' well-being journey
- The challenges experienced with the medical system
- Complexity of mystery chronic illnesses
- Feeling shame rather than feeling supported
- Strategies for remaining resilient
- Finding an alternative solution
- Sharing stories to create dynamic change
- Soness' tips for Living Fabulously
If you got value from this episode if you have not yet done so please Subscribe, Rate and Review on iTunes or Stitcher. You can follow the instructions here. If you know someone else that would get value from this episode as well please share it with them.
Until next time fabulous podcast listener, I’m Bev and I invite you to live the fab life with me now!