Imagine your treatment plan is not working and your Doctor says "we're in real trouble now". Adding to the feeling of hopelessness you are told that it's likely you've passed on a chronic illness to your child.
Sharon Falchuk does not know how she drove herself home after this distressing conversation. When wasting away in bed and she had hit rock bottom, her tipping point was being open to possibility.
We Spoke About
- Sharon's well-being journey
- Strong link between nutrition and recovery
- Why some people need extra care in life
- The power of the mind and healing the body
- Strategies for remaining resilient
- Awareness and being intentional
- Susceptibility to mystery illness
- Sharing information to help others
- Sharon's tips for Living Fabulously
If you got value from this episode if you have not yet done so please Subscribe, Rate and Review on iTunes or Stitcher. You can follow the instructions here. If you know someone else that would get value from this episode as well please share it with them.
Until next time fabulous podcast listener, I’m Bev and I invite you to live the fab life with me now!