Never before have I met someone who wants to live life to the full like Claire Ashman. It all makes sense when you discover that she is a cult survivor, of not one but two cults in Australia. Her attitude is one of life being an experiment and she is not willing to waste any opportunity. Discussing her resilience and tenacity in a world she knew nothing about is uplifting. It will make you rethink the freedom you have and the power of your choice.
Inspire yourself with these essential insights from Claire Ashman
We spoke about
- Claire's journey as a cult survivor
- Resilience and determination
- Making sense of new found freedom
- What a full life looks like now
- The freedom of choice and using it wisely
- Two simple yet profound questions
- Claire's tips for Living Fabulously
If you got value from this episode if you have not yet done so please Subscribe, Rate and Review on iTunes or Stitcher. You can follow the instructions here. If you know someone else that would get value from this episode as well please share it with them.
Until next time fabulous podcast listener, I’m Bev and I invite you to live the fab life with me now!